- Administrator: Maretta Oswald
- Telephone: 334-315-0010
- Telephone Office Hours: 10 am – 3 pm, Tuesday – Thursday
- Email: EzekielAcademy@gmail.com
- Website: EzekielAcademy.org
- Address: PO Box 243034, Montgomery, AL 36124-3034 (please send all mail to the PO Box)
- Location: 8191 Seaton Place, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Sponsoring Churches: Lakeview Baptist Church, Thorington Road Baptist Church
Ezekiel Academy is established to glorify God in all things by facilitating families in the Kingdom of God who are acting in obedience to God’s call to teach their children within the framework of God’s Word and their personally held Biblical-based convictions and beliefs.
Ezekiel Academy functions as a church school as defined in the law of Alabama (Code 16-28-1:3) and serves the purposes of legal accountability as well as a system of support and encouragement for its member families.
Listed on their website.
- High School Graduation Ceremony
- High School Workshop and Handbook
- Tutorial classes (LIFT)
- Competitive Sports (12 and older): Volleyball, Football, Cheerleading, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, and Baseball
- Standardized testing
- PSAT testing
- Dual enrollment
- National Honor Society
- Speech & Debate
- School pictures
- Field trips
- Spelling bee
- Members-only yahoo group
$200 per year, per family
There is over 50 years of homeschooling and administrative experience between the Ezekiel Academy Administrator and Assistant Administrator.
- Statement of Faith: The enrollment process of Ezekiel Academy includes a section for recommendation from the family’s pastor.
- HSLDA: Not required, but highly encouraged.
This information last verified 04/07/21.