- Administrator: Barbara J Rice
- Telephone: 256-337-8334
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://nafshomeschool.com
- Location: 3322 S Memorial Pkwy #232
- Sponsoring Church: Temple B’Nai Shalom
Our mission is to provide support for parents that are committed to educating, nurturing, and guiding in the development of their children’s mental, emotional, social, spiritual and physical growth. We believe home schooling strengthens the basic link of society-the family unit.
North Alabama Friends School provides support and guidance for home schooling parents. The school offers advice from experienced teachers (counselors), group meetings for parents, activities for students, a library and other resources. A cumulative file is kept on each student and standardized achievement tests are offered once a year.
Parents need to be commitment and dedicated to their desire in educating their children.
- Counselors to give support and guidance and to be a resource person.
- Standardized Testing-Iowa Test of Basic Skills
- Maintaining a transcript
- Diploma Program
- Tuition – $550.00 ($50.00 for 11 months)
- Enrollment Fee – $100
- Testing – $15.00/student
- Statement of Faith: Not required
- HSLDA: Not required
Information here last verified: 4/13/21